Many companies allocate a small share from their savings to businesses and services as a part of their marketing strategy to attract more customers. If you want to save a bit of extra cash, it would be wise to use that money to get easy discounts.
What are coupon websites?
Earlier, the use of coupons was restricted to shopping malls and departmental stores whereas now you can use coupons to get discounts on almost all the goods you buy and services you use ranging from the common grocery goods, online shopping, and household items to spa services, sports centers, and gyms. There are some special websites that help you provide coupons for any services. These coupons can come in both digital and printed form and provide excellent savings for you.
Although before using these coupon sites, it is important to be organized and prepare a list of what you need while also keeping a lookout for any coupons you have on the verge of expiring. There are various coupons you might encounter once you start using them like Manufacturer coupons, store coupons, and Printable Manufacturer coupons. Some coupons provide cashback instead of upfront discount while some give you coupon codes with while you can get a discount later on. Whatever coupon is it, it is important to keep in mind that all coupons come with an expiry date, so use them wisely before they expire.
How do coupon sites work and using them can contribute to your savings?
These coupon sites work together with the stores, departmental stores, and online shopping platforms to provide you the best discounts and offers through which you can add a substantial part to your savings.
As these coupon sites share an affiliate relationship with their partners, it is necessary to find top coupon sites to add a tad more to your savings. Many people use coupons and coupon sites as a part of their saving strategy while some are even embarrassed to use coupons thinking that it may make them look cheap though from some studies it is shown than most millionaires use coupons on a regular basis.
Saving bit-by-bit from coupons sites can give you a pleasant surprise at the end of the year when you calculate the total amount you have saved. For the unorganized people, it is even easier nowadays as many shoppers and online websites automatically deduct the discounted money from your total purchase using the coupons you have available with you.
Best Coupons sites to save more
- Rakuten Rewards – Formerly known as eBates, the company is famous for offering great cashback deals and offers for shopping. The headquarters of the company is located in San Francisco Bay Area, CA and the company earns its revenue from the various affiliate networks it works with. The company was founded on May 3, 1998, in the United States by the founders, Alessandro Isolani and Paul Wasserman.
Currently, it is one of the best if not the best companies many people use to earn discounts. The company has estimated 7,500,000 monthly visitors and its Quantcast, Complete, Similarweb and Alexa rank is 2,382, 922, 869 and 2,250 respectively. You can visit https://rakuten.com/ to avail offers.
- Coupons – Headquartered in Mountain View, California, the site coupons.com was founded in 1998 by Steven Boal. The site has many clients including consumer packaged goods, toys, restaurant, and entertainment companies.
The average estimated unique monthly viewers on this website are 18,250,000 and its Quantcast, Complete, Similarweb and Alexa rank are 1,280, 160, 4,092 and 678 respectively. Visit https://coupons.com/ for more information.
- Groupon – Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the company was founded in 2008 by the founders Andrew Mason, Brad Keywell, and Eric Lefkofsky. Based in the United States, the company is famous worldwide for e-commerce and trade and it is also a top site that offers great deals.
The company is visited by 30,00,000 unique estimated viewers monthly and its Quantcast, Complete, Similarweb and Alexa rank is 292, 98, 763 and 393 respectively. Visit https://groupon.com to know more.
- RetailMeNot – RetailMeNot is also a famous company that offers coupons and discounts on many platforms for shopping. Founded on October 27, 2006, by Cotter Cunningham, the headquarters of the company is in Austin, TX.
Unique estimated monthly viewers of the company are 24,000,000 and its Quantcast, Complete, Similarweb and Alexa rank is 301, 239, 1,410 and 418 respectively. Visit https://retailmenot.com/ for more information.
- Zulily – Zulily, LLC is an e-commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, USA. It was founded 9 years ago on December 10, 2009, by its founders Darrell Cavens and Mark Vadon.
The company works in the internet and online retailing industries and its average estimated monthly views are 20,000,000. The Quantcast, Complete, Similarweb and Alexa rank of the website is 641, 123, 1,236 and 904 respectively. Visit https://zulily.com/ to know more.
- ShopAtHome – ShopAtHome is affiliated with thousands of stores and provides deals and promo codes for shopping at these outlets.
ShopAtHome is one of the most popular coupon websites with 18,000,000 estimated unique monthly viewers and the Complete, Similarweb and Alexa rank of 104, 107,052, and 1,421 respectively. Visit https://shopathome.com for more discount and offers.
- DealsPlus – Launched on July 18, 2006, DealsPlus is a very popular online coupon website which offers plenty of discounts.
It is a type of social commerce website with 5,500,000 estimated unique monthly viewers and its Quantcast, Complete, Similarweb and Alexa rank is 2,549, 1,678, 20,528 and 4,527 respectively. Visit https://dealsplus.com/ for more information.
- Woot – Founded in 2004 by Matt Rutledge, Woot is an internet retailer company that offers daily discounts in many categories making it a great place to save some money.
The site has average 10,000,000 estimated unique monthly viewers and its Quantcast, Complete, Similarweb and Alexa rank is 1,500, 1,606, 5,439 and 1,152 respectively. Visit https://woot.com/ for more deals.
There are many other famous coupon sites not mentioned in the list that offer great deals like Swagbucks, SlickDeals, LivingSocial (an app – grabs data from your local/regional discounted offers), and many more. These sites can provide you great deals, offers, and discounts in a timely manner and will help you save some more for yourself.