Eyeleo is not available for Linux but there are some alternatives that run on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Safe Eyes Linux, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn’t suit you, our users have ranked 30 alternatives to Eyeleo and five of them are available for Linux so hopefully, you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Eyeleo are stretchy (Free, Open Source), Workrave (Free, Open Source), RSIBreak (Free, Open Source), and Iris (Freemium). EyeLeo is a handy PC application that reminds you to take a break for your eyes. Features: Screen blocking long breaks every hour. If you’re looking for more info about Eyeleo like screenshots, reviews, and comments you should visit our info page about it. Below you find the best alternatives.
All About EyeLeo App that One Must Know
It is a PC app that reminds the user of the PC to take a break because it is not good for the eye of the user. This app is helpful for the people who use a PC or Laptop for more than 1 hour. This app was released on March 09, 2011. The category of the app is Productivity Software. This can be run on Windows XP and Windows 7. It is free for everyone you can easily download it and give rest for your eyes to maintain a normal vision. There are no limitations to using this app. When you use a computer it is not easy to know the time because the person is very busy doing is the job. And when the user forgets the time he or she gets eye strain and the user-health also decreases. In the future, the user should go to hospitals for a checkup and consult a good doctor. To avoid these kinds of situations, you should use this app.
Find Top 10
Eyeleo Alternatives and Similar Software
|#||Image||App Name||Features||Platforms||Price||Website Link|
|9||Workrave Alternatives and Similar Software||Windows
|22||Big Stretch Reminder||Windows||Free||Website|
|23||Safe Eyes Linux||Linux||Free||Website|
|28||Emanen Motomu||Discontinued||Windows||Free Personal||Website|
Features of EyeLeo App
• The app has a multi-monitor system. The app can show notification on a specific time does not matter what you are using in your PC.
• The best part is you can exercise your eyes by seeing different types of exercise in the app. By this, your eyes will get rest. This exercise is shown by the experts you can easily see and copy that.
• The notification comes when you have used more than a specific period. By this, you will get to know that you have to take a break.
• There are strict modes which do not allow to use the computer it is very beneficial for the kids who use the computer more. Parents should download the app in their kid computer to avoid any kind of eye problems or health problem in the future.
• You can select short break for your eyes to exercise. You can exercise with your work.
• The screen will block when you use it more; it will tell you that it is time to take a break.
• This app is very useful in the modern world because all the things are done on the computer. So the people who work in a company should use the computer more to avoid any health issues you should use the app because in between you will do exercise and take a short break for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions about this App
• Can I use this application on my smartphone?
No, this app is only for computers and laptops. There are many different apps available for your smartphone just search it, and you will get the results.
• Should I set the timings every day?
No, once you set the time and select what time it should show the notification of short break and exercise time, it will automatically show you on the correct time there is no need to set every day. If you want to change then go to settings option and select your time.