Merchantwords is a great tool for doing keyword research, but it can be costly. The good news is that there are free alternatives available! In this post, we will share what they are and how to use them to do your SEO and keyword research.
What Is MerchantWords Amazon KW Research and SEO Tool?
Merchantwords is an Amazon keyword research and SEO tool that helps you find out what keywords are worth ranking for. It gives you information about the competition, potential traffic volume, estimated sales conversion rates by category or search terms. Meritanerds also provides a lot of free data on your competitors’ listings to help you monitor their performance and stay ahead in the race! But it costs $69 per month with no contract—so if budget isn’t an issue, this may be a good option for you. There are alternatives though–in this post, we will show one way how to move ahead with some other similar tools.
Here Are 10 Tools To Follow
2. AMZ Tracker
3. Jungle Scout
4. AMZ Insight
7. AMZ Scout
Let’s Explain The Features of Those 10 MerchantWords Alternatives One By One-
1. The keyword research tool makes it easy to find profitable keywords
2. It also provides you with a list of the top 10 keywords that are most relevant for your product
3. Sellics Amazon Keyword Research Tool has an in-depth analysis section where you can see which words and phrases have the highest number of searches, how many products rank on page one for those keywords, and what percentage of these products are sold by third parties or fulfilled by Amazon themselves
4. With this information at hand, you can choose which type of keyword is best suited for your business strategy: whether to focus on high volume but low competition terms (e.g., “dog food”) or lower volume but higher competition terms (e.g., “organic dog food”)
5. You can also use the tool’s built-in search engine to quickly find new ideas based on specific parameters such as category, price range, and more
6. This will help you stay up-to-date with changes in customer demand so that you know when it’s time to adjust your prices accordingly
7. You’ll be able to analyze individual competitors’ listings using their detailed profiles and compare them against your side.
1. AMZTracker is the only keyword research tool with Amazon search volume data, which means you can find out what people are actually searching for on Amazon
2. You can use their Keyword Research Tool to get a list of keywords that have low competition and high conversion rates
3. The Keyword Research Tool also gives you suggestions for new keywords based on your existing ones
4. It’s easy to add more than one word at a time into the Keyword Research Tool – just separate them with commas (e.g., “dogs, cats”)
5. The Keyword Research Tool will show you how many products there are in each category so it’s easier for you to decide where to focus your efforts first
6. You can export your list of keywords as an Excel spreadsheet or CSV file so that they’re ready for uploading onto Shopify or any other eCommerce platform
7. There’s no limit on how many words you enter into the Keyword Research Tool – go ahead and type in all your ideas!
8. They’ll give you helpful tips if we notice anything wrong with your keyword choices such as duplicates, misspellings, etc.
1. JungleScout Tool is a powerful tool that will help you find profitable products to sell online
2. It’s an amazing product research and selection tool for Amazon sellers, Alibaba traders, eBay entrepreneurs, and Shopify store owners
3. The JungleScout Tool can be used by anyone who needs to find products to import or manufacture in China
4. This software helps you identify the best selling products on Amazon so you can replicate their success with your private label brand
5. You’ll get access to data like sales rank history, estimated monthly revenue, the net profit margin percentage (NPM), the unit price of the item sold at wholesale cost (WCO), and much more!
6. Jungle Scout also has a free Chrome extension called “Junglescope” which gives users instant access to all this information from any web browser without having to download anything!
7. There are over 100 million searches indexed in our database so it’s always up-to-date with the latest trends! And if there’s something that we don’t have yet then just email them at support@junglescoutapp .com and they’ll add it ASAP!
1. AMZ Insight Tool is a free tool that gives you insights into your Amazon product listings
2. You can use it to get information about your competitors and their products, as well as the keywords they’re ranking for
3. It also has a keyword research tool with more than 500 million data entries
4. You can find out how many people are searching for specific keywords on Google, Bing, Yahoo!, YouTube, and Amazon
5. The tool will help you identify which of your competitors’ products are most profitable according to the sales rank or best-selling list rankings to see what’s working for them so you can do the same thing with yours!
6. AMZ Insight Tool also has an email marketing feature where you can send emails directly from within the app without having to leave it open all day long – perfect if you’re doing things like running ads on Facebook or Instagram!
7. And finally, this amazing free service lets you export any of your findings straight into Excel format!
Keyword Tool Dominator
1. Keyword Tool Dominator is a one-time purchase (I mean, an LTD), though you can try it for free.
2. It’s an all-inclusive keyword research tool that includes everything you need to find profitable keywords and dominate your competition in the SERPS
3. You can use it for any niche or industry, even if you’re not an SEO expert!
4. Keyword Tool Dominator will show you how to do keyword research like a pro with its easy step-by-step process and detailed instructions so anyone can get results fast!
5. The software also comes with over 500+ preloaded keywords from Amazon, eBay, Google Trends, YouTube, and more! This means that you’ll never have to waste time researching new keywords again because they are already included in the software package!
eBay Seller Tools
1. Keyword Tool
2. Product Alerts
3. Seller Dashboard
4. Storefront Analytics
5. Sales Reports and Analysis
6. Selling Manager Pro (SMP) – A tool to help you manage your eBay business with a dashboard that includes all of the information you need in one place, including sales history, inventory management, customer insights, and more!
7. Feedback Assistant – An automated service for managing feedback on eBay listings from buyers who have not yet left feedback or have given negative or neutral feedback about their purchase experience on your listing
1. AMZ Scout is a keyword research tool that helps you find keywords for your product listings on Amazon
2. It’s an easy and effective way to find the best keywords for your products, which will help increase sales
3. You can also use it to check if other sellers are using similar keywords as you, or to see what words people are searching for to find related items and categories
4. The tool gives you valuable insights into how customers search on Amazon, so you can make more informed decisions about your marketing strategy
5. AMZ Scout supports both English and Spanish languages
6. It provides detailed information about each keyword such as search volume, competition level, monthly ad spend estimates, estimated cost per click (CPC), the total number of clicks over the past month (CTR), and much more! This allows you to quickly identify high-value opportunities with low competition levels that have a higher chance of converting into sales
7. You can also filter by language type: English or Spanish; by category: Books & Literature; Movies & TV Shows; Music CDs & Vinyl Records; Video Games; Clothing Apparel Accessories Shoes Jewelry Watches Handbags Sunglasses Eyewear.
1. Keyword Suggestions
2. Search History and Trends
3. Product Reviews and Ratings
4. Daily Deals, Coupons, and Sales Alerts from Amazon’s Prime Day Sale (July 16-17)
5. Competitor Research Tool to Find the Best Prices for Products You’re Selling on Amazon or eBay
6. Price Tracker to Track Your Competition’s Pricing Strategies in Real-Time!
7. Shows you Amazon Best Seller Rank (BSR)
1. SpyFu Tool is a powerful tool that helps Amazon sellers to find profitable keywords
2. It is an easy-to-use and free keyword research software for Amazon sellers
3. You can use it to identify the most popular keywords in your niche, which you should then include in your product listings
4. SpyFu Tool also provides data on how much competition there is for each of these keywords so you know what’s worth pursuing and what’s not
5. The tool includes a Keyword Suggestion Generator, which will help you come up with new ideas for products to sell based on the search volume of potential keywords within your niche
6. It has an Adwords Keyword Research feature that allows users to generate long lists of related words and phrases by entering their target keyword or phrase into its search box
7. This information can be used as inspiration when brainstorming product names or titles that are relevant to specific topics or interests, but may not have been considered before because they were too broad or generalized.
1. WordStream is a free keyword research tool
2. It can be used to find keywords for Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Amazon
3. You can use it to analyze your competitors’ ad copy on Google or Bing
4. Track the performance of your ads in real-time with the Ad Performance Report
5. Get instant recommendations for new keywords based on what you are typing into the search box
6. Discover related keywords that you may not have thought about before using their Related Keyword Suggestions feature
7. Generate a list of long-tail keywords by running an analysis with “long tail” as one of the settings options
8. WordStream’s PPC Intelligence Report, which provides keyword performance data across all major search engines, including Google, Yahoo!, Bing, AOL and Ask Jeeves (AOL) as well as the top social media sites like Twitter and Facebook to help you understand how your competitors are ranking in search engine results pages (SERPS) based on their advertising spend across these channels
9. WordStream’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intelligence Report that helps you identify opportunities for improving your site’s rankings by analyzing what content is currently ranking well in SERPS so you can improve yours too! You’ll also get a list of related keywords to target with SEO tactics such as link building or content marketing campaigns to boost traffic from organic searches and rank higher than your competition in SERPs.