First and only gamepad mapper to make Xbox Elite paddles separate buttons. Created by DAEMON Tools reWASD is a gamepad mapper that lets you remap Xbox One, Elite and 360 controller to keyboard and mouse. The main unique thing about it is about Xbox Elite paddles: only reWASD allows working with them as with separate buttons. Also, the app allows map Xbox controls to keyboard keys, mouse buttons, moves and scrolls; and to Xbox controls back.reWASD includes several additional settings to adjust sticks, triggers; add mappings to zones of the analogue controls and many more. You can also create up to 4 Shift configurations: the same amount of mappings as in a main configuration, but activated with a modifier. More Info »You can create a config from stretch or download the ones created by other users from reWASD Community.
All You Need To Know About REWASD App
It is a mapping app where it is used to reassign controllers like controller buttons, mouse buttons, mouse scroll buttons, keyboard, and many more. And this software can be installed in Windows 7 (service pack 1), Windows 8.1, and last windows 10. If you don’t want to use the app, then the software has 14 day trial time. In which you can actually know what it is. If you have a license for this software, then you can use this for your lifetime. When you are using the trial mode, then there are some normal features unlocked for you. And the features also have a three-day trial. The REWASD app was released on November 18, 2016. There are two options for buying. You can buy the product full or half. But there will be different features. It depends on what type you are purchasing.
Find Top 10
|#||Image||App Name||Features||Platforms||Price||Website Link|
|3||Gaming Keyboard Splitter||Windows||Free||Website|
|4||Joystick 2 Mouse||Windows||Free||Website|
|8||Xiaomi Gamepad to Xbox 360 controller Mapper||Windows||Free||Website|
|9||DS4Windows Alternatives and Similar Software||Windows||Free||Website|
|10||Pinnacle Game Profiler||Warning||Windows||Commercial||Website|
|22||ShockEmu (gamepad fork)||Mac|
Features of REWASD app
Features for Free Users
• You can use this feature for a joystick map to mouse buttons and keyboard keys.
• You can assign the keys of the controller. You can make it like when you press it once, but in the game, the key is pressed twice, and the game will act accordingly. This type of feature is mostly used by professional gamers. The keys can be used as double, long press, and other types.
• The user can create shortcut buttons from this app. In the game, you want to change to something, and the option is very deep. Finding the option takes time, so you will create the key for applying the change in the option. By this, you can do things fast.
These were some basic free features of the rewasd app.
Advance Features of rewasd app
In this type, there are many benefits of using.
• You can set and combination of keys.
• You can use the slots key in different buttons. The action will be the same.
• The mapping control can be continuously done by pressing or holding the key. With the selected button, you can start and stop the process.
Frequently Asked Questions about REWASD
• The app does not recognize my device.
Answer = The first main thing is that see whether your device can support the app or not. Try to update the latest version of the app. If this also does not work, then try to reboot the device—open the windows search bar by pressing the window button on the keyboard. In the search bar search for joy.cpl and press enter to search. After that, you will get all the list of the controllers connected now on your PC.
• I want to use a rewasd app on another PC, and I want to start the license again.
Answer = You have to revoke the license. After that, you have to put your serial number, and then you can use it again.
• The game has many .exe files. How should I add to auto-detect?
Answer = If you want to select the file, you know, then open the task manager in PC. To open task manager press (ctrl + shift + Esc). Start the game and search for the corresponds to the game you started. Right-click on it and select the open file location.