As you may know, Vespa is a brand of scooter made by Piaggio. The word “Vespa” means wasp in Italian, and the design of these vehicles is reminiscent of insects like bees or dragonflies. This post will explore 7 Vespa alternatives- we hope that one of them works for you!
Here Are The Top 7 Vespa Alternatives:
1. Kawasaki Ninja 250R
2. Honda Ruckus
3. Yamaha Zuma 50
4. Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS
5. Piaggio BV 350
6. Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS
7. Italjet Dragster
Kawasaki Ninja 250R
-The Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry-level sport bike that hits the mark with its emphasis on performance and price. It features a 248cc parallel-twin engine, DOHC head design, four-valve per cylinder actuation for efficiency in combustion, rear disc brakes and 17″ wheels for agility.
It’s also a great option because of it’s low weight at only 306 pounds dry thanks to the aluminium frame construction. When you’re looking around for Vespa alternatives this should be your first stop!
Features Of Kawasaki Ninja 250R:
1. The Kawasaki Ninja 250R is a lightweight, fuel-efficient bike that can be ridden on the street or off-road
2. It has a liquid-cooled engine and four valves per cylinder for power and efficiency
3. The bike comes with ABS brakes to help you stop quickly in an emergency situation
4. The Ninja 250R has a seat height of 30 inches and weighs only 179 pounds so it’s easy to handle for riders of all sizes
5. This motorcycle also features an adjustable windscreen, which helps keep the rider cool during hot weather rides
6. There are two colour options available – Candy Lime Green/Pearl Stardust White or Pearl Stardust White/Candy Lime Green.
The Honda Ruckus is an affordable, lightweight Vespa alternative. This bike has a 54-inch wheelbase and weighs only 103 pounds (most riders can pick up the whole motorcycle with one arm!). The Ruckus comes equipped with a 125cc engine that delivers plenty of power for day to day riding or just getting around town. It offers two colour options – Pearl Glisten White/ Flash Red or Silver Metallic Clear Coat/Pearl Stardust Black.
Features Of Honda Ruckus:
1. The Honda Ruckus is a scooter that can be ridden by anyone, including children and the elderly.
2. It has a low centre of gravity for stability and automatic transmission to make it easy to operate.
3. It’s also small enough to fit in your garage or on your front porch, so you don’t have to worry about parking it outside when you’re not using it.
4. The Honda Ruckus comes with two seats – one for the driver and one for their passenger – as well as storage space under both seats where riders can put their belongings while they’re riding around town!
5. This vehicle has been designed specifically with safety in mind, which means that it features ABS brakes and turn signals on both sides of the handlebars so drivers are always aware of what’s going on around them at all times!
6. And finally, this vehicle only weighs 220 pounds (100 kilograms) so even if you live in an area with steep hills like San Francisco or Seattle, you’ll still be able to take your Honda Ruckus up those hills without any problem whatsoever!
Yamaha Zuma 50
This is a lightweight, 50cc motorcycle that’s only recommended for drivers aged 18 and older. It has a top speed of 30 mph (48 km/h) which may not be very fast when you’re travelling in the city but it will get you where you need to go! And this vehicle also comes with plenty of storage space under its seat so riders can bring along anything they might need while they’re out on the road like jackets or helmets.
Features Of Yamaha Zuma 50
1. The Yamaha Zuma 50 is a lightweight, compact scooter with a fuel-efficient engine and an easy-to-handle design.
2. The Zuma 50 has a low centre of gravity for stability, which makes it easier to handle on bumpy roads or uneven surfaces.
3. This scooter comes equipped with an automatic transmission that provides smooth acceleration and deceleration without the need for shifting gears manually
4. There are two different versions of the Yamaha Zuma 50 – one with an electric start and one without
5. The electric start version features a push-button ignition system that starts the bike in seconds by simply pressing down on the gas pedal
6. Both models come standard with front and rear disc brakes as well as front suspension forks for increased safety when riding over rough terrain or potholes.
Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS
The Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS is a stylish scooter that’s perfect for those who want to travel in style. It has an automatic transmission and a 650 cc engine, so it’ll go fast enough without being too scary. The bike also comes with plenty of storage space underneath the seat as well as a fairing around the headlight to minimize wind resistance at higher speeds. And if you plan on riding this one through heavy rain or snowstorms, don’t worry – there are fenders built into the bodywork just for these conditions!
Features Of Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS
1. The Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS is a scooter with an automatic transmission
2. It has a fuel tank capacity of 13 litres and can travel up to 240 kilometres on one full tank
3. It features a four-stroke engine that produces 18 horsepower
4. This scooter weighs just over 200 kilograms, which makes it easy to transport and store in small spaces like apartments or garages
5. The Burgman 400 ABS is available in three colours – black, red, and white
6. This model also has an integrated storage compartment for carrying groceries or other items while you ride your bike around town.
Piaggio BV 350
The Piaggio BV 350 is a Vespa alternative that has the engine mounted in front of the rider. This configuration provides for more stable handling and increased safety when steering at high speeds. The best thing about this scooter is that it never needs to be plugged in or charged up, which makes it incredibly convenient for commuting!
Features Of Piaggio BV 350
1. The Piaggio BV 350 is a scooter that can seat two people side by side, with the driver in front and the passenger behind him/her.
2. It has a powerful engine which gives it an impressive top speed of 85 km/h (53 mph).
3. The Piaggio BV 350 has been designed to be as safe as possible for both the rider and any pedestrians they may encounter on their journey, so it features ABS brakes and an anti-theft alarm system.
4. Another safety feature is its retractable undercarriage which reduces the risk of injury from bumps or scrapes when parking or driving over uneven surfaces like cobblestones or potholes on the road surface; this also helps keep dirt off your clothes!
5. This scooter comes with a large storage compartment at the back where you can store items such as groceries, luggage, shopping bags etc., making it perfect for those who are always on the go!
6. With all these great features combined into one stylish vehicle, you’ll never want to get out of your Piaggio BV 350 again!
Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS is an inexpensive, entry-level motorcycle that has everything a beginner needs to get started. It features a fuel-injected engine with a four-stroke double overhead camshaft and liquid cooling system for reliability as well as reduced emissions. The bike offers plenty of power at the low end so it can be ridden in heavy traffic or up hills without having to shift down gears too often; this also reduces wear on the drive train which will save you money over time! With its adjustable handlebars and seat height, there are many different ways to customize your riding experience depending on what’s most comfortable for you. And because it comes standard with both front and rear disc brakes, dual-piston callipers, anti-lock braking.
Features Of Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS
1. The Ninja 300 ABS is a motorcycle that can be used for commuting, but it also has the power to go off-road
2. It’s lightweight and easy to maneuver around tight corners
3. The bike comes with ABS brakes which help you stop smoothly in wet or dry conditions
4. The engine is fuel-efficient and will last up to 2 hours on a full tank of gas
5. This bike costs $6,499 brand new from Kawasaki dealerships across the country
6. There are many different colours available for this model including black, white, red/white/blue stripe, and green/white/black stripe.
The Italjet Dragster is a Vespa alternative that uses an electric start and has the ability to attach a sidecar. The engine is liquid-cooled with four valves per cylinder, which helps it get up to speeds of 90 mph on flat ground without any problems. It’s 12 inches off the ground, so you’ll have plenty of clearance from most obstacles or objects in your path. There are two modes for this bike – Sport Mode and Eco Mode- both can be used as needed depending on how far you want to go before needing refuelling again. This motorcycle costs $12,500 brand new if purchased through Kawasaki dealerships across the country or other authorized Italjet dealerships around the world.
Features Of Italjet Dragster
1. The Italjet Dragster is a scooter that was designed for the Italian market in the 1970s
2. It has been marketed as “the most powerful and fastest production scooter on Earth”
3. The Dragster’s engine is a two-stroke, air-cooled, single-cylinder with an electric starter and automatic decompression system
4. The bike can reach speeds of up to 150 km/h (93 mph) and accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in less than 5 seconds
5. It has a top speed of 160 kilometres per hour (99 miles per hour) or 93 miles per hour at sea level; it can accelerate from 0 to 60 kilometres per hour (37 miles per hour) in 3 seconds.