CHM editor enable you to work with CHM-files rapidly and easily: it will be no trouble now to make… Created by GridinSoft LLC CHM editor enable you to work with CHM-files rapidly and easily: it will be no trouble now to make a new document, add formating, insert a picture or a hypertext link and see the result immediately! Furthermore, a document created by you can be open on every computer.
Find Top 10
|#||Image||App Name||Features||Platforms||Price||Website Link|
|1||ScrapBook CHM Creator||Windows||Free||Website|
Reasons why Helpinator is a good alternative to CHM Editor
- The user interface is very clean and intuitive. The navigation is easy to understand AND it just ‘feels’ as if the application was designed for people who love creating documents, not document creators.
- It can automatically create metadata, index documents and group in logical folders — all at once or individually selected by the user.
- It’s so easy to use! Just drag text from the editor and drop it into a specific section in your Help file! Done.
- It contains more symbols and typesetting options than CHM Editor.
- Its user interface is just as intuitive as CHM Editor’s, if not more so.
- It saves a lot of time when writing your documents!
Reasons why MadCap Flare is a good alternative to CHM Editor
- It’s got XML support — a big advantage for content authors.
- Variables are really easy in Flare, you just override them in the code.
- You’re going to save a lot of money on licensing if you switch from CHM Editor.
- Flare is a free alternative to CHM Editor
- Flare is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Flare has a clean interface that
- easy to use
- Flare can convert HTML, MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENTS, and PDF files
- Flare provides a simple way to quickly edit the text in HTML documents
Reasons why Innovasys HelpStudio is a good alternative to CHM Editor
- Innovasys HelpStudio is more affordable than CHM Editor
- Innovasys HelpStudio is more user-friendly than CHM Editor
- Innovasys HelpStudio allows for customization of the environment, while CHM Editor does not
- Innovasys HelpStudio has more functionality than CHM Editor
- Innovasys HelpStudio is a better option
Reasons why HelpNDoc is a good alternative to CHM Editor
- Has a graphical user interface
- Allows to add and format comments to any part of the document, not just code snippets, as in CHM Editor.
- Has syntax highlighting, helps you focus on writing documentation, not formatting it.
- It is free and open-source.
- It can be installed on a USB thumb drive for easy transport to different computers.
- It allows you to work on multiple files simultaneously, like CHM Editor.
Reasons why CHM Decoder is a good alternative to CHM Editor
- CHM Decoder has a better interface
- CHM Decoder is free
- CHM Decoder can extract information from encrypted CHM files
- CHM Decoder extracts information from the original HTML file
- CHM Decoder can extract from any language
- CHM Decoder can extract from any location in a file