How Press Release Submission Of Backlinks Help A Website With Seo?
So what is PR Submission Site?
Press Release Submission is – writing about the details of your company or a recent product/info/service launches (or any major events happened) and sending a written letter describing all in a news format to the Press Release websites to publish.
It is an effective SEO strategy (let’s say it Inbound Marketing as it sounds better here in this article :)) that provides off-page help to popularize your business and new launches. Since it is a great way to promote your products the press release should include relative keywords, facts and informative content related to your website to create interest in the mind of readers.
SEO is really a very essential part to promote your business and have better growth and maximum presence on Internet spaces. If you are considering Press Release Submission is an important component of your SEO strategy you are going along the right way.
Online Press Releases are a really great way to promote your company and some of these are free and still working in 2019. Let’s read on.
What are the advantages of press release submission?
Everybusiness has its story and content that is created with the goal to promotetheir products. The new launches can get the desired reach through the onlinepress release. The following are the advantages of press release submission:
- Linkpopularity: If you are creating press releases for your onlinebusiness you must include backlinks. This is a great way to create backlinksfor your site.
- Trafficand sales: Using the appropriate keywords in the content willhelp you boost your traffic and audience reach making the sales up.
- Marketingcosts: The press release makes it easy for the search engineto find your site and you can save the costs of marketing.
- OnlineRecognition: The press releases will also help in gaining an onlinereputation along with the trust of visitors.
- Longterm view: The press releases have a long span so they can workfor long.
What should be included in the press release?
If youconsider the press release it is the content to promote your site so it shouldcontain the desired content for the promotion of your business. There are someimportant aspects of the press release that should be included for the betterresult:
- You should include the relevantkeywords in the press release so that when people search for them your businesscan appear on their search list.
- The content you are includingshould be regular and informative. If the press release is for a new productinclude the relevant details about it.
- The press release should becreative to attract and engage people.
- Backlinks should be included in thepress release.
How Press Release Submission Backlinks Can Affect Your Business or Website?
The rankingin the Search Engine results are dependent on many factors, backlinks being onethe important ones. The more backlinks your website or business has the betterposition it has on the search results page. Including backlinks in the pressrelease content is a great way to increase the number of backlinks to your siteor business.
SEO isn’t a temporary process but keeps on changing with the trends. So considering the same strategies won’t help. It is better to keep o revising your methods and getting better ways to promote your business. The online press release is already one to deliver the same.
11 Working Free Press Release Submission Website
You will get 50+ list of PR sites below in another section. But, wait!
MikeMunter actually tested these sites and found some winners. It is worth mentioning that, all the PR sites don’t work for free like how they advertise.
So, let’s see my top picks (who actually publishes your PR)
I haven’t yet personally tested the PR websites listed below as I have collected them from various sources in Online. So, I would suggest you try the PR sites above and if you found no luck; then scroll below.
Free 60+ PR Site Listing
Have I missed any important and working PR sites in the list above? Comment below and let me know.
Sharing is love.