Uses a CUDA-enabled Nvidia graphics card to convert video files (avi, mpeg etc) or DVD files… Created by Elemental Technologies Uses a CUDA-enabled Nvidia graphics card to convert video files (avi, mpeg etc) or DVD files (Video_TS) into MP4s suitable for a range of devices, such as Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony PSP, Apple TV, Sony Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and Youtube and more.
Find Top 10
|#||Image||App Name||Features||Platforms||Price||Website Link|
|1||Movavi Video Converter||Mac
|2||Xilisoft Video Converter||Mac
|4||File Converter||Windows Explorer
|5||Freemake Video Converter||Bundleware||Windows||Freemium||Website|
|8||FF Multi Converter||Linux||Free||Website|
|10||QWinFF Alternatives and Similar Software||Windows
Reasons why Xilisoft Video Converter is a good alternative to Badaboom
- Xilisoft Video Converter is a free download
- Badaboom is a commercial software, so Xilisoft Video Converter is a good alternative to Badaboom
- Xilisoft Video Converter can convert videos to different formats, while Badaboom only supports mp4 format
- Xilisoft Video Converter supports more devices and offers more options to edit videos
- Xilisoft Video Converter has a simple interface and is very easy to use
- Badaboom has a more complicated interface, while Xilisoft Video Converter is more intuitive
- Xilisoft Video Converter is a versatile video converter and editor, which is why we can consider it as an alternative
Reasons why Format Factory is a good alternative to Badaboom
- Badaboom is a video converter that is only available for Windows systems, but Format Factory is also available for other operating systems such as Linux, Mac and Windows
- It is also available for different platforms such as Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, Windows and others
- The interface is straightforward and simple
- Supports a wide range of video formats and it can also convert them in a snap
- It can also automatically download subtitles, so you do not have to waste time searching for them manually
- It supports batch conversion, so you can do it while you are away from the computer
- It is also available in different languages
Reasons why MakeMKV is a good alternative to Badaboom
- MakeMKV can be used to rip and convert every DVD to a MKV file.
- It is also used to rip and convert Blu-ray and HD-DVD to MKV files.
- The software can also be used to combine different videos into one file.
- MakeMKV is offered for free.
- It can be used to rip and convert Blu-ray and HD-DVD to MP4 files.
Reasons why VidCoder is a good alternative to Badaboom
- Badaboom doesn’t work with Windows 10
- VidCoder supports more formats than Badaboom
- VidCoder has an easy to use interface
- VidCoder auto-saves your encoding settings
- VidCoder can encode both files and folders
Reasons why SMConverter is a good alternative to Badaboom
- SMConverter is a free, open-source software that can be downloaded from the internet
- SMConverter doesn’t require a paid subscription to convert files to a different format
- SMConverter won’t charge you to convert your files from one format to another
- SMConverter is available as a web service, so it doesn’t