Kleki is a multi-platform web app for painting and editing. Created by bitbof Kleki is a multi-platform web app for painting and editing. It features: 4 different brushes; pressure sensitivity for Wacom tablets; up to 8 layers; numerous filters with real-time preview; import to PSD, PNG, JPEG; export to JPEG and PNG; upload to imgur.com; local storage.
Kleki: The Best Apps for Drawing
There are many types of apps available on the internet for drawing, painting, sketching, etc. One of these apps or tools is Kleki. This app is very different from most of those apps available on the play store or any other app store for another operating system. The reason behind this is its availability. This is a web app that can be accessed by anyone from anywhere doesn’t mean which operating system he or she is using. To use it they need just any type of browser in their any gadget based on any operating system and a good internet connection. This is so as this app can be accessed through any browser only. This web app is a part of bithoof.com which is a German company. This tool is very easy to use and that is the reason anyone can use it without the requirement of any special gadgets to run it.
Find Top 10
|#||Image||App Name||Features||Platforms||Price||Website Link|
|3||Vector Artist||Windows S
|9||GLIPS Graffiti Editor||Discontinued||Mac
|11||Torapp guilloche designer||Web
|13||CorelDRAW Graphics Suite||Web||Mac
|16||Apache OpenOffice Draw||Mac
|18||Inkscape Alternatives and Similar Software||Mac
What are the features of Kleki?
This Kleki web app is like a complete package for the people who want to do fun on their gadgets without installing any separate app. Let’s know some of them.
- This app does not require installation and hence, you don’t need to make any space particularly for this app only.
- There are almost all types of tools available in this app that are necessary to draw and paint a beautiful picture.
- Steps to follow have been kept very simple so that anyone can use them without any special assistance from any third person.
- The app works very smoothly and while using it you will not feel that you are using any app with any internet connection but for you, it will feel like to work on any app without any internet connection.
Just like these, there are many features in this Kleki web app which you can explore at any time you want.
Some very Common FAQ
Q-Can I use this web on my android mobile?
Ans-It can be used on any device which has any browser and Internet connection.
Q-Can this Kleki app be used to paint the photos after uploading?
Ans- Yes, this function to upload the picture and paint them is available on this web app.
Q- In Which format drawing and paintings are saved on this web app?
A- This app has many options to save your masterpiece. Some of them are PNG, JPEG, JPG, and SVG.
Q-Is there any way to contact the developer in case anyone wants to suggest anything or if he or she finds any difficulty to use it?
Ans-Yes, you can do so. You can get the solution of your problem related with this web app by sending the email on Contact@Kleki.com
Q-Is there any tutorial available to learn it?
Ans- Though you will not feel any problem in learning this web app, you can use some video tutorials to learn it very well. The same is available in the form of pdf and doc to make your learning more efficient.
Reasons why Bloom is a good alternative to Kleki
- Bloom is free
- Bloom has a better interface than Kleki
- Bloom doesn’t have to be downloaded and can be accessed anytime
- Kleki costs money
- Bloom is more intuitive
- It’s easier to save and share your work with bloom
Reasons why Vector Artist is a good alternative to Kleki
- Vector Artist has a lot of beautiful and high quality stock images
- Vector Artist’s interface is simple to use and easy to navigate
- Vector artist has an infinite canvas to paint on which means no more pesky edges
- Vector Artist has lots of brushes and other creative tools to make your artwork even better than before
- You can save your work and edit it
Reasons why SpeedyPainter is a good alternative to Kleki
- SpeedyPainter is free
- SpeedyPainter is more intuitive than Kleki
- SpeedyPainter has a better interface than Kleki
- You can export images to png with SpeedyPainter
- SpeedyPainter lets you upload your own images
Reasons why Akira is a good alternative to Kleki
- It’s free
- You can edit the dimensions of your canvas
- No ads that distract from the experience of painting
- It’s not an app, it’s a web-app, so you don’t have to download anything
- You can save your work and keep editing it later on
- There are no limits on how many layers you
Reasons why Ludigraphix is a good alternative to Kleki
- It is free
- It has a clean, intuitive interface
- It is available on all devices
- It is more fun than Kleki
- You can use your fingers to paint or edit the images
- You can save it on your phone and share it with others