Modern SQL editor for teams. PopSQL is a modern SQL editor for teams that lets you write queries, visualize data, and share your results.Features:- Share queries by URL, and organize them in foldersStop emailing SQL queries or pasting them in chat. Simply share the URL to your query or results so your team can see your analysis. Create folders to organize your queries by project or department. Folders can be private to you, or shared with your team. More Info »- Visualize your data automaticallyPopSQL magically generates the best chart to visualize your data.- Dark modeIf you’re writing SQL for hours a day, go easy on your eyes!- Version historyPopSQL tracks changes so you can revert to any point in time in case you make a mistake.- Query variablesIf you’re writing queries for non-technical users, use variables so they can safely run the query with new parameters, like dates or user IDs.- SearchSave time by searching if anyone on your team has written this query before. Also great for seeing if a column is being used somewhere, or when you forget how to use a tricky SQL function.
PopSQL – An Editing Software
Structured Query Language (SQL) is the programming language designed to manage, manipulate, store, or retrieve data in a database system.
To manage the use of the SQL, the PopSQL website has been developed.
PopSQL is modern editing software that makes SQL more accessible to all users. This helps in organizing them in folders, writing queries, visualizing the data in the database, and in collaborating with your teams.
FOUNDER AND LAUNCHING HISTORY
PopSQL was founded by Mr. Rahil Sondhi in 2017. He is the oriented developer who gathers all the information and specs of the project before starting.
He introduced the Github integration in the software which allows users to adapt, and for making bulk changes.
Mr. Rahil Sondhi knows that it becomes more difficult for users to create more queries and to differentiate between the relevant and irrelevant queries. So, he added, metadata that provides all the details regarding the queries.
WORKING OF PopSQL
PopSQL is an easy, free, and collaborative software which helps in creating and running the queries.
There are a few steps to understand the working of PopSQL:-
- Click on the new query button and enter the name of that query.
- Create a new query by right-clicking on the folder.
- After adding multiple statements, click on “run all statements”
- Add a description to your query. (Example- a group of students = More than 50)
- To check the history of your previous queries, click on ” Version Control”.
Now you are ready to access and share your queries result.
Find Top 10
|#||Image||App Name||Features||Platforms||Price||Website Link|
Amazon Web Services
|6||Sequel Pro Alternatives and Similar Software||Mac||Free||Website|
|8||HeidiSQL Alternatives and Similar Software||Windows||Free||Website|
|9||DBeaver Alternatives and Similar Software||Mac
|Free with limited functionality||Website|
|10||SQL Server Management Studio||Windows||Free||Website|
FEATURES OF PopSQL
- PopSQL is the modern editor of SQL which helps in visualizing the data and gives more flexibility to write the queries in SQL. This software can also make charts to prevent switching on MS Excel.
- PopSQL helps in collaborating data with team members.
- PopSQL allows easy sharing of insights by providing the URL for the queries.
- PopSQL software is used by every team member to manage the databases.
- PopSQL also helps in tracking and reverting to the mistakes made by users.
- PopSQL creates dashboards that help in showing query data in the same window.
- PopSQL software permits in creating the libraries for similar queries of different companies.
(1) Why are new users promoting PopSQL?
New users are promoting PopSQL because it provides them a free trial for 2 weeks and later if you wish to upgrade then you can pay the bill after your trials. It also helps in organizing the queries in different folders and it works in Linux, macOS, and windows.
(2) Can I run multiple queries at the same time?
YES, This is one of its best advantages that you can run multiple queries and it will help you in identifying all the mistakes made by the user while writing queries.
(3) What is the use of saving the queries in the library or a folder?
PopSQL allows you to save and easily access the past output or results of those saved queries.
Reasons why MySQL Workbench is a good alternative PopSQL
- It Provides an Easier User Interface
- It Supports Multiple Databases
- It’s Free and Open Source Software
- It Offers a Variety of Features
- It Provides Code Completion and Syntax Highlighting
- It Compiles and Executes (some) SQL
Reasons why Valentina Studio is a good alternative PopSQL
- Valentina Studio is a more affordable solution
- Valentina Studio is the perfect solution for any photographer who wants to get right into their editing software without a steep learning curve
- Valentina Studio is a more robust solution with faster processing and more features
- Valentina Studio has a better interface that
- more intuitive and easy to use, while still offering all
Reasons why DataGrip is a good alternative PopSQL
- Statistics show that less than 1% of SQL users are using DataGrip
- DataGrip is used by the company behind MySQL
- Data Graphed Interface (DGI)
- DataGrip can be used on any device with an internet connection
- DataGrip’s open source license makes it easy to install and use on Windows, macOS, iOS,
Reasons why Metabase is a good alternative PopSQL
- Metabase’s querying functionality is more robust
- Metabase is cheaper
- Metabase is easier to set up
- Metabase has a better interface
- Metabase has better documentation
- Metabase has better support
Reasons why Adminer is a good alternative PopSQL
- Adminer is Open Source
- Adminer is a good choice for the non-technical user
- Adminer does not require licensing costs
- Adminer is simple and easy to use
- Adminer can be used offline